Friday, August 14, 2009

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Masquerade







.



I'm always prompt, no matter how long it takes. Sometimes it just takes a little longer than others.






I finally figured out where the computer stashed the photos, and ain't we swell?






The first year's gathering is always the smallest, and this is sked to be an annual event.






Start planning now. I bought the pattern for my coat (a la Dorian Grey . . . just the coat) before the masque. The fabric is waiting for me in Oklahoma. They may not have shoes, but they have fabric for clothes. There's a humongous shop just this side of Pryor, OK, (Fabricut Factory Outlet), on the west side of the highway, opposite the railroad, same side as the airport. The link won't post, and it's NDG anyway. But the prices . . . it's worth the gas, and "your dollar goes farther" (about 270 miles, actually, from my house). It really is.

No comments: